Skip to content
Scams & Frauds
- Do face 2 face deals.
- Do research to know the seller, employer, agent, landlord etc.
- Do inspection of goods & items before making any offer.
- Do visit of seller, employer, agent, landlord etc. location.
- Do everything about your bargain in written form.
- Do fair transactions and avoid scam to win an opportunity.
- Do beware of about offers involving shipping.
- Don’t extend payment to unknown individuals or companies.
- Don’t be getting involved in illegal activity to make money.
- Don’t disclose your financial information.
- Don’t purchase unseen goods & items.
- Don’t be scammed of get rich money.
- Don’t trust on pictures – a digital camera can affect your judgment.
- Don’t be reluctant to report any scam & fraud to relevant authority.